Kyrikomo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH

2 posters

Go down

WHO AM I

Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_lcap50%Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_lcap50%Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_lcap0%Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_lcap0%Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH Empty Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH

Post  Violetmurders December 17th 2008, 2:12 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Helloo Ladies and Gents, Like a Star @ heaven
Welcome to the meet and great of
Violet Murders...
WHY does violet murder you ask? Well why not, surely it does no harm... It lowers the population and rids those stupid and evil
the question is
WHY would YOU ask such a silly question? hmm?
Well welll its of the norm so you are forgiven ....
For Now... *dun dun dunnnn*
-Announcer leave-
Ello lovies
I am non other than Violet Murders =]
is it my real name? NAY but sometimes i really wish it was
I am ROE's little sister, more like older sister but due to my height im am nothing but a
"little" sister.
I was told to make an account and that is the reason why i am here
Thank you for taking you sweet and precious time ..

THAT I HAVE STOLEN BUewHAHAHAHAHAHHA
to read my little comments and boredum..
I shall now take my leave
-Adieu-

Mon Charrie you are by far sweeter than any delicacy that this world can come by
Rest in peace as I take your life and savor its sweetness

Last edited by Violetmurders on December 17th 2008, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TO MESS WITH YOUR MIND!!!)
Violetmurders
Violetmurders

Location : In alleyways and houses, doing the murder business...

Back to top Go down

Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH Empty Re: Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH

Post  Roe December 18th 2008, 12:43 am

-looks around and says- My mind id thoroughly messed with. -in a serious tone while nodding-

SSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roe
Roe

Location : In my chair. Within my mind. Hiding in your closet. :ebil smile:

http://www.myspace.com/boyroe

Back to top Go down

Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH Empty Re: Shorter than you but spicy-er than anything youll ever eat! BIAAATCH

Post  Violetmurders December 18th 2008, 2:45 am

BRUUDDEERRRRRRRRRRRRR =]
*koala/princcess hug*
Violetmurders
Violetmurders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roe December 18th 2008, 3:52 am

-ish koala/princess hugged-

Como estas mi hermana?!
Roe
Roe

Location : In my chair. Within my mind. Hiding in your closet. :ebil smile:

http://www.myspace.com/boyroe

Back to top Go down

Post  Violetmurders December 18th 2008, 3:57 am

pretty okies =] relaxing @ schoollllll lol ill be going home soon tho lol
Violetmurders
Violetmurders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum