Kyrikomo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post

Go down

First Post Empty First Post

Post  Admin December 6th 2008, 2:19 am

This is going to be a set post. Each topic is going to have this post in it. Whether everything applies to it or not, the rules are going to be set down so as not to offend anyone.

1.) Use common sense. I won't have a bunch of artards on here just pissing people off.
2.) Don't argue in public. You just look stupid. We have PM's. Use those.
3.) If your work contains nudity, cursing, racism, sexual content ((innuendo's, detailed sex scenes, etc...)) you ARE required to put up a notice BEFORE you post that story/drawing/music/video at least 2 days before posting. This is so everyone has a chance to prepare themselves.
4.) Have fun people. I'm setting these rules down so no one can get mad and go off on someone for their not being prepared for anything or if someone thinks they got unjust punishment.

I WILL remain objective in every facet of a decision. If you guys come to me with a problem, or I see you fighting, I'm going to get every side of the story before I make a call. I'm not going to say 'Hey, Susie call JoAnne a hoe. Susie is banned. Merry Christmas.' That's me being retarded. Period.

All-in-all, enjoy yourselves peeps. I made this place for those who can't seem to find anywhere else. If you want to be dark and depressed with everything you do here, FINE. If you want to be abnormally bouncy, righteous. If you feel like putting on a mask and being fake each time you visit us, more power to you. I'm not here to judge you. Neither is anyone else. We're here because we need a home away from everywhere else so we can be us. So, like I said, enjoy yourselves.

Admin
Admin

https://kyrikomo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down